July 10, 2013

Electric Guest - Troubleman

This song is as someone put it so delicately in the YouTube comments: "This is some diamond in a coal mine shit".



She was young once girl of the bohemian kind in the cold bright dawn we watched her grow Wisdom had begun season when the water was high on the grey stone lawn I walked alone Me and my heart following the shadow she made like a dull sky day I chased the sun back at the start I was still in love with the way it's a long long way from what's become She's got it bad for me she's got it bad for me the only game she plays now turn the other way she's got it bad for me she's got it bad for me the only game she played she played Newly grown-up folded up the colors she wore see the all new girl all rehearsed and well filling my cup playing at the edge of the shore see the way she moves i broke the spell She's got it bad for me she's got it bad for me the only game plays now turn the other way She's got it bad for me she's got it bad for me the only game she played she played. Oh no try to fix it before you break it then it's gone oh no i go on i go on She's got it bad for me she's got it bad for me the only game she played now turn the other way She's got it bad for me she's got it bad for me the only game she played she played Troubleman you wished it all away gun in hand you found a path today and i know nothing about Troubleman your faithful foreign land the sea was made of stone and i know nothing about He's gotten bad for me he's gotten bad for me the only game he played now turn the other way He's gotten bad for me he's gotten bad for me the only game he played he played troubleman we used to shade the dead ship unmanned the rain was just ahead and i know nothing about where troubleman is just an empty name Oh no try to fix it before you break it oh no you go on we go on 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Kitty K's Archive

It's Kitty K.

My photo
Netherlands
Personal assistant happily working in the music industry with a love for music, art, fashion, and all kind of beautiful obnoxious stupid and intriguing things. Loves to be amazed, every day. My contact details are: itskittyk@gmail.com. Feel free to drop me a line. The images on Its Kitty K are found all over the amazing internet. I use them because they invoke certain feelings in me and in my readers. If I happen to violate any copyrights you might have, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove the picture. Additionally; if you know the author of an unknown post please drop me an email (itskittyk@gmail.com). This is not a commercial blog and I don't get paid for my work. My drive is to show and share great things to you.