September 29, 2011

depressed as a dog so for a moment i thought of getting some motivation off the internet.
oh, the idea alone makes me want to lie in fetus position on the floor of my room, sobbing.
it's not that i don't have friends which i can bother with my lively stories of all things fucked up in my life.
i know loads of people and a few even love me and care about me.
in situations like this i'm just very good in feeling utterly and completely alone and lost.
it drives them
CRAZY
it drives me
NUTS
i have the feeling that every conversation i start goes something
like this:
in the meanwhile they talk to this:
so i go through the day trying to cheer myself the fuck up.
(and fail miserably)
that's why i'm now going to kick my own sorry ass into the bathroom which i haven't seen since the day before yesterday.
i can't be bothered but it can't be bad to be clean....

*update*
my hubby, the one i am arguing with all the time, just came home from his lunch break to bring me food. he knows i feel miserable and food is not on my to do list.
he loves me.
and i'm glad he's showing it.
because
i love him
and 
i love food

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Kitty K's Archive

It's Kitty K.

My photo
Netherlands
Personal assistant happily working in the music industry with a love for music, art, fashion, and all kind of beautiful obnoxious stupid and intriguing things. Loves to be amazed, every day. My contact details are: itskittyk@gmail.com. Feel free to drop me a line. The images on Its Kitty K are found all over the amazing internet. I use them because they invoke certain feelings in me and in my readers. If I happen to violate any copyrights you might have, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove the picture. Additionally; if you know the author of an unknown post please drop me an email (itskittyk@gmail.com). This is not a commercial blog and I don't get paid for my work. My drive is to show and share great things to you.