July 08, 2012

Festival weekend galore!

I'm knackered.
This spoiled little brat just had two days of festival galore.
Quite a lot for my physic to coop with so I've been taking it easy the whole day now but I need to decide if I'm going out again tonight.
It will be to see D'Angelo, Maceo Parker and Aloe Blacc.
But it means I need to take a shower now and get ready and I don't really feel that happening at the moment.
Here's what I saw on friday at Pitch Festival in Amsterdam: 
The Weekend

Azari + III
I also saw a silent disco (it looks soooo silly), a lot of people I haven't seen for a while and also people I've been in contact with but never met in person. All work related but really chill so that was really nice.

Here's what I saw at North Sea Jazz Festival:

Seun Kuti & Egypt 80

David Murray Blues Bigband featuring Macy Gray 
I would have posted a video but can't find a good one on the net. I love her dress and lashes. 

Rufus Wainright and his band

George Benson

I saw a fraction of Esperanza Spalding, James Morrison but had more important things to do,   like heading to the bar and see some people. 

So tonight it's the North Sea Jazz festival again.
I'm tempted by writing this down so I'll jump in the shower and see if I can find the motivation to actually get my butt into my car again to drive to Rotterdam. I'll let you know if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Kitty K's Archive

It's Kitty K.

My photo
Netherlands
Personal assistant happily working in the music industry with a love for music, art, fashion, and all kind of beautiful obnoxious stupid and intriguing things. Loves to be amazed, every day. My contact details are: itskittyk@gmail.com. Feel free to drop me a line. The images on Its Kitty K are found all over the amazing internet. I use them because they invoke certain feelings in me and in my readers. If I happen to violate any copyrights you might have, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove the picture. Additionally; if you know the author of an unknown post please drop me an email (itskittyk@gmail.com). This is not a commercial blog and I don't get paid for my work. My drive is to show and share great things to you.