July 29, 2012

The beauty of words:

Sentences I wish I wrote but didn't, there are so many.
Here's one:
Beauty's only skin deep and the body is a shell, if somebody shares a secret then you're not supposed to tell.
It's an extract from an Ian Brown song called Eternal Flame and honestly although this man is brilliant as a lyricist, I do find his music purdy hard to listen to, too predictable at all fronts to say the least (and please stop with the hiphop).
But simple sentences like the one above, they make me shiver every time I see or hear them because remembering the first time I heard them will never leave me.

In the mean while I'm compiling my Spotify Summer 2012 list and obviously I'm a hopeless romantic with this one in there:
:D
Well fuck me, I LOVE that song!










No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Kitty K's Archive

It's Kitty K.

My photo
Netherlands
Personal assistant happily working in the music industry with a love for music, art, fashion, and all kind of beautiful obnoxious stupid and intriguing things. Loves to be amazed, every day. My contact details are: itskittyk@gmail.com. Feel free to drop me a line. The images on Its Kitty K are found all over the amazing internet. I use them because they invoke certain feelings in me and in my readers. If I happen to violate any copyrights you might have, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove the picture. Additionally; if you know the author of an unknown post please drop me an email (itskittyk@gmail.com). This is not a commercial blog and I don't get paid for my work. My drive is to show and share great things to you.