June 21, 2013

I like making people smile.


From: Agent's assistent
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 08:22 AM Pacific Standard Time
To: Kitty
Subject: Big Festival
 
Ola,

Can you please send me the following so i can issue band contract?

Contracting party 
Stage time
Set length
Merch rate
Line up


 From: Kitty
Sent: 21 June 2013 11:41
To: Agent's assistant
Subject: RE: Big Festival

Hiya,
It’s dorky Friday, I know this text is underlined but I actually have to call the international helpdesk to ask them how to turn this off.
ANYWAY
Contract to: boss @ company (send to me)
Line up Friday (cap. 3400)
band (tbc)
band (conf)
YOUR BAND - showtime approx. 18.15-19.15
band (conf)
band (conf)
band (conf)
Happy weekend !

XKit

Van: Angent's assistant
Verzonden: vrijdag 21 juni 2013 12:46
Aan: Kitty
Onderwerp: RE:Big Festival

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is brilliant! Hahahaha.
Best email of the day ;-)

Have a great one, hope you get to chill a little.

Thank you sweety! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Kitty K's Archive

It's Kitty K.

My photo
Netherlands
Personal assistant happily working in the music industry with a love for music, art, fashion, and all kind of beautiful obnoxious stupid and intriguing things. Loves to be amazed, every day. My contact details are: itskittyk@gmail.com. Feel free to drop me a line. The images on Its Kitty K are found all over the amazing internet. I use them because they invoke certain feelings in me and in my readers. If I happen to violate any copyrights you might have, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove the picture. Additionally; if you know the author of an unknown post please drop me an email (itskittyk@gmail.com). This is not a commercial blog and I don't get paid for my work. My drive is to show and share great things to you.